Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Paul McCartney c. 1964


When I was about 16 I discovered the music of the Beatles. Sure I had heard it before, but I listened carefully and it spoke to me. Quickly over the next few months, I collected all the their CD's and even started putting together a book of illustrated Beatles lyrics. This Sunday at the Grammy's the Beatles were celebrated with performances from the Cirque de Soleil show, LOVE and the film, Across the Universe.

Last night, I watched the film Across the Universe and it brought back all the memories those songs have for me. I love them...and I love Paul. He's my favorite Beatle...

So, here's an addition to my "list"...Paul McCartney c.1964 I love you. I still love you today...but in 1964 before the true mania of the Beatles began....yeah....LOVE YOU!

No comments: