Sunday, August 03, 2008

Chandeliers in Unexpected Places




I love the look of chandeliers in unexpected places. I love how they make any space luxurious, fabulous and to die for...


These are some of my favorite unexpected places...


One of my best friend's lived in NYC until fairly recently. Her apartment was everything I would want and more. A small stylish flat with a view of the Chrysler Building. In her Missoni filled room was a chandelier. It just gave that room the most warm and welcoming glow. Above there is a picture of the space.
Another great unexpected place is a small brewery/restaurant in Coral Gables called, Titanic. In the main dining room a navy blue ceiling is the backdrop for a lovely chandelier.
And finally my most recent addition came as early as this past Friday, at a place called, Bin No. 18. There are several chandeliers in the small galley restaurant lounge. They give this charming space a lovely glow. The two other pictures are of chandeliers at Bin No. 18.
...one day I'd like to have a chandelier in my closet...see then it wouldn't be a closet, it's be a dressing room. Fantastic!


No comments: